Transfer Time from Aruba Airport to Eagle Beach
Distance from Aruba Airport to Eagle Beach
Eagle Beach, Aruba
Eagle Beach, known for its pristine white sands and clear turquoise waters, is a tropical paradise that beckons travelers seeking relaxation and natural beauty.
Our trusted driver will be awaiting your arrival with a sign with your name on it. From there, you’ll be taken directly from Aruba Airport to your accommodations in Eagle Beach.
The total drive time from Aruba Airport to Eagle Beach is approximately 14 minutes.
- Eagle Beach is situated on the western side of the island, just a short drive from the Aruba Airport, a 6 minute drive from Palm Beach and 10 minutes to Oranjestad.
- It has been ranked as one of the best beaches in the world for its picturesque scenery and gentle waves.
- Eagle Beach is a nesting ground for sea turtles, including the endangered leatherback turtle.
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort: An adults-only oasis offering a romantic getaway with stunning views and personalized service.
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa: Immerse yourself in luxury and wellness at this eco-friendly resort right on the beach.
EAGLE BEACH AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION
Aruba Airport to Eagle Beach
Travel smart and pre-book your Aruba Airport to Eagle Beach transfer in advance of your arrival to save time, money and the stress of waiting in long lines at Aruba International Airport (AUA).
My fiancé and I were a little apprehensive as it was our first time traveling to Aruba but once we met our friendly driver Jose, it reminded us why Aruba is known as “One Happy Island” 😎. The airport transfer to the Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino was absolutely seamless and very reasonably priced. A++
We pre-booked our airport transfer with AAT in advance of our arrival to Aruba Airport and we are so happy we did as the last thing our family wanted was to wait around. The transfer to our hotel in Eagle Beach was as smooth and hassle free as it gets. Can’t recommend these guys enough!